Before accessing our site, you need to carefully read the following information:
- Suncorp Group
- General Information
- Security and Privacy
- Commercial Use of site information
- System Requirements
- Application of laws
- Web Site Activity
This site provides information about the various general issues relating to members of the Suncorp Group. The Suncorp Group is comprised of Suncorp Group Limited ABN 66 145 290 124and its subsidiaries and related companies.
A reference in our site to Suncorp is a reference to Suncorp Group Limited and its subsidiaries and related companies collectively and individually.
These terms and conditions and the rights and remedies arising from them, are for the benefit of each entity of the Suncorp Group and their directors, officers, employees, consultants and associates.
The information appearing in this site is for general information only and does not constitute an offer or an intention to enter into a legally binding contract.
- Except for responsibilities implied by law which cannot be excluded, the Suncorp Group is not responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in relation to this site.
- The Suncorp Group is not responsible for any other sites you may access via links provided on this site. Unless otherwise stated, those links do not represent any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by the Suncorp Group of the owners or operators of those other web sites, or of any information, products or services referred to on those other web sites. Any links provided to other sites are for convenience only. Those sites may not be current or maintained. The Suncorp Group will not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by you in accessing or attempting to access such other sites.
- The Suncorp Group is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this web site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this web site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- Where you wish to send us any information over the Internet, the Suncorp Group is concerned about the security of any such information and takes reasonable measures to ensure it is kept secure. However, the Suncorp Group will not be responsible for any unauthorised access to that information during its transmission to us. If you are not comfortable sending any information over the Internet, please contact the Suncorp Group to discuss alternative methods for providing any information.
The information and material contained in this site is subject to copyright which is owned by the Suncorp Group. For non-commercial purposes only, you may download a single copy of this site and where necessary for its use as a reference, make a single hard copy. Except as provided by the Copyright Act 1968 or any other applicable laws, no part of this site may otherwise be copied, reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form by any process without the written consent of the Suncorp Group.
The information and material contained in this site is provided solely for bona fide securityholders only. By accessing, viewing or otherwise using this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use contained in this Disclaimer.
You agree not to use, reproduce, adapt, compile, distribute or transmit in any form by any process any information, data, link or material contained on this site for commercial purposes including, but not limited to: market research, pricing estimates or ‘shadow shopping’; without the written consent of the Suncorp Group.
The Suncorp Group does not provide in this site any investment, financial product, legal or taxation advice as to the suitability of the securities described in this site for your particular objectives, financial situation or needs. Financial product and investment advice given in this site, including forecasts and opinions, is general advice only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. You should either assess the advice yourself or seek the help of an adviser.
Financial product advice is provided by representatives of Suncorp Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 50 010 844 621, Australian Financial Services Licensee.
For maximum performance we recommend that you use either Internet Explorer 8 or above, Chrome, Firefox 11 or above, or Safari 5 or above on Windows XP or above. We also recommend that your browser is working on 128 bit encryption. If you would like to download the latest version of these browsers please click on the following links, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these terms and conditions or this web site.
We collect information on web site activity. Some examples of the information collected are: the number of page views, the number of visitors to pages, the navigation paths of visitors and the broad geographic location of visitors. No application has been loaded on your computer to collect data. This data does not record any personal information and is totally anonymous. The aggregated data from this collection is used to improve the content and performance of this website.