Suncorp’s new operating model puts our customers at the centre of the business to create greater value for them and build excellence in customer experience, solution design and delivery.
We partner with industry, community groups and other third parties to improve the affordability and accessibility of financial services to make sure we meet our customers’ needs, while being there for them when times get tough.
Products and services are provided that protect people's most valuable assets and help them to realise their financial dreams. Value for money, easy access, transparency and sustainability are important aspects of product responsibility.
Suncorp recognises we can play a significant role in resolving industry-wide issues and creating opportunities through innovation. Our involvement with industry and community partners is delivering improvements to the affordability and accessibility of financial services.
- Dedicated Customer Response Team (CRT) deployed when major natural disasters occur to assist faster and easier customer and community recovery.
- Leading the public debate about the importance of natural disaster mitigation to protect communities and keep premiums affordable.
- Advocating the changes required to strengthen the New Zealand general insurance industry and actively contributing to the recovery of Canterbury from major earthquakes of 2010 and 2011.
- Partership with Good Shepherd Microfinance to develop contents and motor insurance products to meet the needs of disadvantaged and low income earners.
- Development of mobile technologies to better meet the needs of customers.